You has 0 products in cart
You are no items in your shopping cart
ONLINE SHOP'S REGULATIONS - https://www.worldofregeneration.uk
Sales through the online shop are carried out by the company THE BEST ZABIELSKI DARIUSZ ZABIELSKI, Warszawa, ul. Geologiczna, nr 7, 02-246 entered into the Central Register of Economic Activity maintained by the minister competent for the economy, using the NIP (tax identification number) number 5221072779.
Table of contents
§ 1 General provisions
§ 2 Provision of services by electronic means
§ 3 Conclusion of the contract of sale
§ 4 Payment, delivery, receipt of goods
§ 5 Personal data
§ 6 Complaints
§ 7 Withdrawal from the contract
§ 8 Additional information
§1 General provisions:
1. These Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") govern the use of the Online Shop available at https://www.worldofregeneration.uk (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Shop") and governs in particular:
a) the terms and conditions of the conclusion and performance of sales contracts;
b) conditions for the provision of services by electronic means;
c) rules of the right of consumers withdrawal from the contract without giving a reason;
d) rules and procedure of complaint proceedings.
2. Definition of terms used in the Regulations:
a) Online Shop - sales platform available at the internet address https://www.worldofregeneration.uk
b) Service Provider, Seller, Data Administrator THE BEST ZABIELSKI DARIUSZ ZABIELSKI, Warszawa, ul. Geologiczna, nr 7, 02-246;
c) Client - a person or organizational unit who uses an electronic service provided by the Service Provider, or a person or organizational unit that wishes to conclude or enter into a sales contract with the Seller. A person can become the Client of the Online Shop if the conditions specified in § 1.3 of the Regulations are fulfilled;
d) Consumer - a natural person performing with a trader a legal transaction not directly related to his or her business or profession;
e) Order - expressing the Client's willingness to conclude a contract. A correct delivery of the Order by the Client results in receipt to the e-mail address given during the Order/Registration process an e-mail message confirming receipt of the Order;
f) Service provided by electronic means - free service consisting of: conducting a Client Account (in the case of registered Clients) and making an order form available to the Client. In case of doubt, it will be considered that the services provided by electronic means are also all activities that the Service Provider will perform in order to properly handle the processes specified in the first sentence;
g) Price - the price that the Online Shop Client will be obliged to pay for the selected products in the event of a sale contract;
h) Delivery - entrusting by the Seller of products intended for the Client to third parties for their delivery. Delivering its products the Seller assigns exclusively to specialized courier companies conducting professional business activities in this area;
i) Basket - electronic form provided by the Service Provider in the Online Shop through which the Client chooses the products to be ordered;
j) Client Account - A service provided by electronic means which is, marked with an individual name (login) and a password provided by the Client, a collection of resources in the Service Provider's teleinformatic system in which the data provided by the Client and information about the Orders placed in the Online Shop is collected;
k) Registration - the creation of the Client Account in the Online Shop. In order to register, the registration form must be filled. The correct filling of the registration form will result in sending by the Seller's system an automated e-mail message informing about activation of the Client Account.
l) Newsletter - A service provided electronically that enables its clients to receive periodic information from the Seller, in particular on products, the Online Shop, including news and promotions, to the email address provided by the Client.
3. The Online Shop Client may be a natural person who has a full legal capacity or a legal person, or an organizational unit without legal personality which has legal capacity granted by law. A natural person with limited legal capacity may also be the Client of the Online Shop if this does not violate the generally applicable law.
4. Orders are implemented all around the world. The available Delivery options are indicated on the Online Shop.
5. Prices in the Online Shop are expressed in in available currencies and include VAT (gross prices). Prices do not include potential shipping costs, which depend on the method of payment and delivery chosen by the Client. The Client is informed about the costs of delivery during the Order submission.
6. Unless expressly indicated in the merchant information, the goods presented in the Online Shop are new and the Seller is responsible for their physical and legal defects.
7. Commercial information provided in the Online Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code, but they are invitations to tender, even if the information includes the unit price of the goods.
§2 Provision of services by electronic means:
1. As part of running the Online Shop, the Service Provider is obliged to provide the Services electronically within the scope and under the terms set out in these Regulations.
2. Service by the Service Provider is free of charge.
3. Terms of Service agreement concluded electronically:
a) Client Account Service:
- The contract on the provision by electronic means of Service, which consists of running a Client Account in the Online Shop, is concluded at the time of Registration.
- In order to register, the following information must be provided by the Client: name and surname, address (street, house number, city, and postal code), e-mail address, contact telephone number, and Password.
- The contract on the provision by electronic means of Service, which consists of running a Client Account in the Online Shop, is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
b) Interactive form service:
- The contract on the provision by electronic means of Service, which consists of providing an interactive form that allows placing an Order in the Online Shop, is concluded when in the moment of start using this service (adding a product to the Basket).
- The contract on the provision by electronic means of Service, which consists of providing an interactive form that allows placing an Order in the Online Shop, is concluded for a fixed period and is terminated when the Order is placed.
c) Newsletter service:
- The contract on the provision of the Service - Newsletter by electronic means is concluded when you enter your e-mail address on the Website and you agree to send the e-mail messages.
- The contract on the provision of the Service - Newsletter by electronic means is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
4. Terms of terminating by the Client the contract to provide services by electronic means:
a) The Client has the right to terminate the Service Contract electronically at any time (for example, deleting the Client's Account, canceling the Newsletter service).Termination of the Contract occurs without any additional costs and no indication of the reason.
b) Termination of the contract may also occur by sending a relevant statement to the e-mail address of the Service Provider or in writing to the Service Provider's mailing address (contact details indicated on the website of the Online Shop under the "Contact" tab).
c) The Contract in such case expires 7 days after the Service Provider has received notice of termination.
5. The Service Provider has the right to terminate the service contract by electronic means with 7 days notice if the Client provides content of an unlawful nature.
6. The notice and termination of the contract do not entail the loss of rights already acquired by the Clients using the Seller's Online Shop.
7. The Client has the right to withdraw from the service contract by electronic means within 14 days from its conclusion (in accordance with the provisions of § 7 of the Regulations).
§3 Conclusion of the contract of sale
1. In order to place an Order, the Client should select the preferred products to the Basket, select the Delivery method, select a payment method, and enter his/her contact details.
2. The actions indicated in § 3.1 are performed by the Client with use of an interactive form. In case of problems with placing an order, please contact the Seller.
3. When submitting the Order, the Client is obliged to provide true data.
4. Before submitting the Order, the Client is obliged to confirm the Regulations knowledge.
5. The order is placed when you click on the "order with payment obligation" button, or in another button with an equivalent form.
6. After receipt of the Order by the Online Shop, the Client will receive an automated e-mail message confirming receipt of the Order.
7. The order, which has been confirmed by the Online Shop system (§3.6 of the Regulations), is an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of § 1 of the Civil Code and provides the basis for entering into a sales contract between the Client and the Seller.
8. The Seller confirms this fact by means of a separate e-mail message.
9. A sale contract is deemed to have been concluded at the moment the Client receives a message from the Seller confirming that he/she has entered the Order (the message referred to in § 3.8 of the Regulations).
10. In the event of a sale contract, in which the Client is obliged to provide to the Seller used item of the same type as purchased in the Online Shop, the Client is obliged to pay a deposit in the amount indicated at the conclusion of a sale cotract. The deposit is refundable if the Seller receives a complete, cleaned item. In the event of non-fulfillment the condition of delivery item in the state indicated above, the deposit is not refundable. The item delivered by the Client that does not meet the terms of the contract is priced by the Seller. The Client receives a refund of the amount indicated in the quote if he accepts it. If Client do not accept the quote, the item will be returned to the customer and the deposit will not be refunded.
§4 Payment, delivery, receipt
a) Under the contract of sale, the Client is obliged to pay the Price indicated in the Order and the cost of its Delivery.
b) Payment is made in the form selected by the Client. Available payment options are indicated on the Shop page.
a) The Client chooses the method of delivery from the methods available on the website of the Online Shop.
b) Delivery time is dependent on the method of Delivery selected by the Client and should not exceed 7 working days from the moment of conclusion of the sale contract in accordance with § 3.8 of the Regulations.
3. Reception of the goods:
a) The Seller informs that the Clients have the right to check the status of the consignment after delivery to the place indicated in the Order. Checking the status of the consignment is entitled before receiving it from the carrier.
b) In the event that, prior to the delivery of the item, it is found the package has been damaged or lost, the carrier is obliged to immediately determine the shipment status and the circumstances of the damage. However, in most cases, the Carrier performs these activities at the request of the person entitled to receive them.
c) We inform that if after the delivery of the consignment you notice a defect or damage not noticeable from the outside, you are entitled to immediately claim damages after delivery, but not later than within 7 days after receipt of the consignment.
d) In case of any problems or doubts please contact the Seller.
§5 Personal data
1. Personal data of the Client are processed to execute contracts concluded within the framework of the Online Shop activity, including issuing invoices and conducting financial reporting. These data are confidential and will not be disclosed to unauthorized persons.
2. Personal data of the Client are protected by the Data Administrator in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and will not be transferred, resold or lent to other persons or institutions that are not entitled to it. Personal data from the Order will be made available to fulfill the contract of sale of products covered by the Regulations.
3. A client whose personal data is processed by the Data Administrator has the ability to access personal data concerning him or her in order to verify, modify or remove them from the personal database by notifying the Data Administrator about it.
1. The Seller undertakes to deliver products without physical or legal defects unless the Seller indicates in the product description that the product is not wholesome.
2. In relation to the sale of used products, the Seller limits his responsibility under the warranty to one year from the date of delivery the product to Client.
3. The Seller is responsible for selling the products in accordance with the Civil Code of April 23, 1964. (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] No. 16, item 93, as amended) and other generally applicable laws.
4. When you purchase a product that has a defect, you must notify the Seller. It is often justified to send the faulty product to the Seller for examination.
5. It is recommended that the Client when submitting a complaint of the purchased product:
a) provided the Seller with information concerning the object of the complaint, in particular, the type and date of the defect occurrence;
b) identified a claim relating to a product complaint (repair of goods, replacement of goods, reduction of price, withdrawal from the contract);
c) gave his/her contact details.
6. The Seller informs that in the case of products covered also by the warranty, the warranty must be fulfilled in accordance with the terms of the warranty card. The warranty for the sold product does not exclude, limit or suspend the Client's rights under the Seller's liability to the extent specified in the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] No. 16, item 93, as amended).
7. The Client may also make complaints about the functioning of the Online Shop or use the Services provided electronically.
8. The complaint is considered immediately, but not later than within 14 days.
9. The complaint response will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Client or in other manner indicated by the Client.
10. In order to facilitate the complaint procedure, the Client may use the complaint form provided by the Seller.
§7 Withdrawal from the contract
1. A client who is also a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] No. 16, item 93, as amended), who has entered into a distance contract, may withdraw from it without giving a reason by submitting a relevant statement within 14 days. It is enough to send a statement before it expires. You can send a statement to the e-mail address or usual address of the Online Shop.
2. The fourteen day period in which the Consumer may withdraw from the contract is calculated from:
a) taking possession of the product by the Consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier - where the withdrawal is subject to a sales contract (exceptions for determining the initial date of the sales contract are indicated in b) and c);
b) taking possession of the first batch or part of the products by the Consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier - where the withdrawal is subject to a sales contract which relates to a lot of goods delivered in batches or in parts;
c) taking possession of the first of the products by the Consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier - where the withdrawal is subject to a sales contract which relates to the regular delivery of goods for a specified period;
d) conclusion of the contract - in the event of termination of the Service provided by electronic means.
3. The Seller immediately sends the Consumer an e-mail message confirming receipt of the abovementioned statement upon receipt of the withdrawal notice.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the contract - the contract of sale or service contract by electronic means is considered null and void. The items the Parties have provided are reimbursed unchanged unless the change was necessary to establish the nature, character, and functioning of the item, or §7.7 of the Regulations is applicable. The reimbursement should be made immediately, no later than after fourteen days.
5. The Seller will return the payment received from the Consumer using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer unless the Consumer expressly agrees to another way of reimbursement which will involve no cost to him/her. The Seller may hold off reimbursement to the Consumer until the Consumer returns the purchased product or presents confirmation that the product has been shipped back to the Seller, depending on which happens first.
6. The Consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the item to the Seller.
7. If the Consumer chooses to deliver items in another way than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to return to the Consumer additional costs incurred by him/her.
8. The Consumer bears the responsibility for reducing the value of the goods resulting from the use of it in a manner beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
9. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the Consumer in relation to contracts:
a) services contracts if the entrepreneur has performed the full service with the explicit consent of the Consumer who has been informed prior to the commencement of the service that, upon fulfillment of the service, the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur does not exercise control and which may occur before the expiry date of the contract;
c) the subject of which is an non-prefabricated item, made to the consumer's specifications or catered to his/her individual needs;
d) the subject matter of which is an item that is rapidly deteriorating or has a short shelf-life;
e) the subject matter of which is an item delivered in a sealed package which can not be returned for health or hygiene reasons when the package has been opened opened after the delivery;
f) the subject matter of which is the provision of goods which, by their nature, are inseparably linked to other things;
g) the subject matter of which are alcoholic beverages, whose price has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the sales contract and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the entrepreneur has no control;
h) in which the Consumer explicitly requested the entrepreneur to come to him/her for an urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the Consumer or supplies items other than spare parts necessary for the repair or maintenance, the Consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract in relation to additional services or items;
i) the subject of which are audio or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging - if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
j) to providing newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of the subscription contract;
k) concluded by public auction;
l) providing services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of providing services;
m) to provide digital content that is not recorded on a material medium, if the performance of the benefit has begun with the consumer's explicit consent before the expiration of the withdrawal period and after informing the entrepreneur on the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
10. At the latest at the time of delivery of the item, the Seller shall provide the Consumer with a permanent withdrawal instruction.
§8 Additional information
1. In order to avoid possible discrepancies or errors, it is recommended that the equipment by which the Client uses the Online Shop meets at least the following technical requirements that are required to work with the IT system used by the Service Provider:
a) Computer or mobile device with Internet access.
b) Updated web browser.
c) Monitor resolution of 1280x800, 24 or 32 bit colors
d) The Client should have an e-mail account.
2. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the applicable provisions of the law in the territory of the Republic of Poland shall apply, including the Civil Code, Act on Services Provided by Electronic Means of July 18, 2002. (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] No. 144, item 1204, as amended); Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2014, item 827) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
3. Changes to the Regulations:
a) The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations about which the Client holding the Client Account will be notified at least 14 days in advance of the date of entry the changes into force. Information about the changes will also be made explicit by posting on the Online Shop website. In addition, the Client in each case will be asked to accept the new Regulations before submitting the Order.
b) The amended Regulations will be binding on the Client if the requirements specified in Article 384 of the Civil Code have been met (that is, the Client has been notified of the changes correctly), and the Client has not terminated the service contract by electronic means in a continuous manner within 30 days.
c) The changes to the Regulations will not in any way affect the rights acquired by Client using the Online Shop before the date of entry into force of the changes, in particular will not affect the submitted and/or executed Orders. In that case, the Orders will be executed on the basis of the rules set forth in the previous regulations.
4. The contract of sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish language.
5. The Client, which is also a Consumer, in the event of a dispute with the Seller, has the opportunity to use non-judicial means of dealing with complaint processing and claims investigation. The Consumer may, among others:
a) turn to a permanent, amicable consumer court acting at the Trade Inspection to request settlement of a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement.
b) turn to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection to request the initiation of mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Client and the Seller.
c) get free help in settling disputes between the Client and the Seller, using the free help of the county (municipal) Consumer Ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (for example, Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association).
d) file an online complaint via a form at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN. This is the EU platform for the settlement of disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs. This platform works in all languages of the European Union and you can use it after using the Seller's complaint procedure.
6. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Client, who is not simultaneously a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Dz.U. [Journal of Law] No. 16, item 93, as amended), shall be submitted to the court of competent jurisdiction on the basis of the Seller's registered office.
7. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Client, who is simultaneously a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Dz.U. [Journal of Law] No. 16, item 93, as amended) shall be submitted to the competent common courts in accordance with generally applicable law.